4th International Cross Domain Conference for
Machine Learning & Knowledge Extraction (CD-MAKE 2020)
CD-MAKE is a joint effort of IFIP TC 5, TC 12, IFIP WG 8.4, WG 8.9 and WG 12.9 and is held in conjunction with the 15th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security ARES 2020
August 25th – August 28th, 2020 as an all digital conference.
The ARES & CD-MAKE steering committees closely monitored the COVID-19 situation all around the globe. The safety and well-being of all participants is a top priority for us. Therefore, we decided to switch to an all-digital conference experience. The organizing team is working very hard behind the scenes on making ARES & CD-MAKE 2020 a safe and successful conference in consideration that COVID-19 is an extraordinary global public health issue. We will soon provide more details about the all-digital conference.
The submission deadline, of CD-MAKE is extended to May 06, 2020
We are able to guarantee that ARES & CD-MAKE 2020 will be published by the International Conference Proceedings Series published by ACM ICPS (ARES) & Springer LNCS (CD-MAKE).
If you have any questions contact us (email@example.com).
Machine learning and Knowledge Extraction (MAKE) is the workhorse of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Successful human-centered AI needs a concerted effort without boundaries, supporting collaborative and integrative cross-disciplinary research between experts cross-domain.
The goal of the CD-MAKE conference is to act as a catalysator, to bring together academia and industry in a cross-disciplinary manner, to stimulate fresh ideas and to support human-centered AI:
1) DATA – data fusion, preprocessing, mapping, knowledge representation, environments, etc.
2) LEARNING – algorithms, contextual adaptation, causal reasoning, transfer learning, etc.
3) VISUALIZATION – intelligent interfaces, human-AI interaction, dialogue systems, explanation interfaces, etc.
4) PRIVACY – data protection, safety, security, reliability, verifiability, trust, ethics and social issues, etc.
5) NETWORK – graphical models, graph-based machine learning, Bayesian inference, etc.
6) TOPOLOGY – geometrical machine learning, topological and manifold learning, etc.
7) ENTROPY – time and machine learning, entropy-based learning, etc.
Paper Submission Deadline: May 06, 2020
Author Notification: June 05, 2020
Camera Ready (hard deadline!): July 05, 2020
All-Digital Conference: August 25 – 28, 2020
Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cdmake2020
Each paper will be reviewed by at least three experts from the conference committee.
Accepted Papers will appear in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
Andreas HOLZINGER, (Co-Chair)
Peter KIESEBERG (Co-Chair)
Edgar WEIPPL (Co-Chair)
A Min TJOA (Co-Chair)